Register your organization
- Register for free on our website (www.givingapp.org) or with our organization app (GivingOrg). Your organization will appear on our platform after email verification and you are ready to receive donation directly into your bank account immediately. After sign up you will receive an email from Stripe with a link and instructions on how to activate and complete your account setup. You can activate and complete your account setup immediately or later. If you do not complete your Stripe account set up within one week of receiving your first donation, all subsequent donations will be blocked. If you do not complete your Stripe account set up within three weeks of receiving your first donation, all donations received will be returned to the donors.
Accept and track donations
- Giving mobile app allows your members to give in less than 10 seconds with 3 pushes. Your members can search and select your organization or fundraising campaign, complete checkout, and the donation is sent directly into your organization’s bank account. Both donor and organization will receive email confirmation of donation. Payment method is securely saved (by coded ID) so you can make quick donations without re-entering your payment information each time. Your members can also set up recurring giving based on any frequency they wish (weekly, biweekly, monthly). Organizations can also track member donations live (or member donation history) with our free GivingOrg app or on our website. You can track total donations and print reports from your organization Stripe dashboard.
Create fundraising campaigns
- Start a fundraising campaign for projects, events, activities, or member’s special needs. Organizations and members can start a fundraising campaign on any of our apps or website. Go to menu and select “start a fundraising campaign” and complete the steps. The campaign will be posted on “fundraising campaigns” after email verification. Share the campaign with other members, friends and family and receive donations directly into the bank account associated with the fundraising campaign. After you start a fundraising campaign you will receive an email from Stripe with a link and instructions on how to activate and complete your Stripe account setup, if you are not yet registered with Stripe. If you do not complete your Stripe account set up within one week of receiving your first donation, all subsequent donations will be blocked. If you do not complete your Stripe account set up within three weeks of receiving your first donation, all donations received will be returned to your donors.
- Our payment processing gateway STRIPE charges a standard card processing fee of 2.9% + $0.3 per card donation. This amount is deducted from the donated amount. Processing fees for ACH/bank account donations is 0.8% and capping at $5 (That is any payment above $625 will cost $5). Giving Funds LLC charges a flat rate platform fee of 0.2 currency units per donation for most currencies (USD, CAD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CHF, NZD, and SGD). Donor pays the platform fee in addition to the donated amount at checkout. As an example for a donation of $20, donor will be charged $20.2 at checkout and organization will receive $19.12 (minus card processing fee of $0.88).
- Organizations can issue refunds from their Stripe dashboard or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue the refund on their behalf. Donors will see the refund as a credit on their card or bank account statement approximately 5 to 10 business days after refund is issued. You may refund all or part of a donation. No fees are charged for refunds, but the fees from the original donation are not returned.
Drop Us a Line
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to Giving Funds LLC as follows.